I'm turning into a real sucky blogger.
I blame slow, unreliable internet connections and an old laptop that never fully recovered from it's Asian Adventure last June.
Three things I'm thankful for:
1. Not a drop of rain since the official first day of summer, way back on June 20. Which YAY. But, of course, my province is on fire, with a state of emergency declared, so I'm supposed to pray for rain. That would be the right thing to do. So while I love, love, love the sunshine, and have waited through the wettest, longest, dreariest winter and spring ever in the history of recorded time ... after three weeks of sunshine I'll pray for rain to fall on weeknights from midnight til 5 am until the fires are out.
2. I am thankful for long evenings of walking, talking, movie watching, people watching,sunset watching, book reading...
3. I am thankful for time spent at the lake with those I love:
4. I am thankful for time spent in Vancouver and on beaches with those that I love:
5. And I'm thankful for this lil slice of sunshine on my mom's deck:
Happy Summer, friends,