1. Where were you 1 hour ago?
Same place I am right now. Blogging on the loveseat in my mom's den.
2. Who is your favorite person?
Depends on the time of day, time of month, where the moon is, how much chocolate I've eaten and if they've done their homework.
3. Is there anything pink within 10 feet in front of you?
Nope. This is a mostly beige room.
4. When is the last time you went to the mall?
This afternoon, with Clint and Drew. It was not fun. But then, when is going to the mall ever fun?
5. Are you wearing socks right now?
They don't match. I think they're Drew's.
6. When was the last time you went out of the Province?
Last month ... Seattle ... David Crowder Band concert. Feels like a lifetime ago.
7. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Enchanted with Sophie and Kara, last Monday. Great movie for 5 year olds.
8. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water. From the tap. Straight up. No lemon. No ice.
9. What are you wearing right now?
Drew's mismatched socks. Three year old black track pants. Three year old black tshirt. I look stunning.
10. What was your last purchase?
Pizza. Two large cheese only. One small ham and pineapple.
11. Last food you ate?
Shortbreak cookie. Or two.
12. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
13. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
No. But Clint suggested to me this afternoon that possibly it's time for me to buy a new coat. (The last one I bought? 1994. And my boarding jacket? 1998)
14. Do you have a pet?
That's a great big happy NO.
15. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Drew playing volleyball.
16. What is your favorite class?
Ooops. I guess this meme is for students. My favorite class used to be English.
17. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
18. What is the last thing you purchased online?
Jeremy Kingsley DVD's
19. How old are your parents?
20. What's your favorite soup?
Split Pea and Smoked Ham from Anna Marie's cafe.
21. Do you miss anyone?
22. Last play you saw?
Holy Mo and Spew Boy, LAST night. How timely is this question!
23. What were/are your plans for the day?
This day is almost done.
My plans for tomorrow include hanging out at my parent's place for, like, 12 hours. Brought along my photo albums and scrapbooking supplies to help pass the time.
24. Who is the last person you messaged on facebook?
Clint. his phone wasn't working last night.
25. Ever gone to camp?
Yup. Didn't care for it much.
26. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Uh huh. Look where it go me.
27. What do you know about the future?
That God knows His plans for my future and they are good.
28. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
29. Where are your best friends located?
In their homes.
30. How old do you want to be when you have a kid?
Again, I must be too old for this meme.
How about a grandkid? I'd like to be, maybe, 51 or 52 when I become a grandma ...
And that's it for me.
Time for bed...