In the past week or so:
Number of books read: 0
Number of pounds lost: 0
Number of hours spent sealing envelopes at my kitchen table: 2
Number of weeds pulled: 0
Number of people I've had coffee/conversation with: 13
Number of pictures taken: 1483.
Number of times I've told myself "you have a good life, self": about 10,000
Three things I'm thankful for:
1. Jane Austen movies. Saw Persuasion tonight - BBC version. Then discussed it 10 ways from Sunday.
2. Healthy, beautiful babies, like Ryanna - my girlfriend's granddaughter:
3. Being inspired by the enthusiastic response of a friend to the question, "What would your ideal job look like?" She was so energized, so specific and so purposeful when she answered and I LOVED THAT.
4. Being inspired by Drew regarding a' large dream about someday' in terms of my next living situation. I wasn't expecting to feel excitement over my next phase in life, but after our brief conversation, I have a vision. And it is good. :)
5. I am thankful that tomorrow is another day, bound to be filled with good things. I can hardly wait.