1. My imagination. It's keeping me company some days.
2. Max applied for a job on Wednesday. Had an interview on Thursday. Started on Friday. Yay. Thank you, God.
3. A gentle visit with my dad this afternoon, and a lazy visit with my mom this evening.
4. Enough leftovers to get me through a few more days.
5. I thankful for tender movies like Quartet that give me hope for finding my true love, even if I'm 90 when it happens.
6. I'm thankful that Mandi doesn't mind me dropping in at midnight for a bowl of soup and conversation.
7. I'm thankful that I work at FOTF, and honored to be part of the ministry that God does through it.
8. I'm thankful that I'm slowly feeling better.
9. I am thankful that God is faithful. If He calls you to something, He will have equipped you to do it. And it will be a 'good' fit. To Him be the glory.
10. I'm so glad that God created flowers. And color. And texture.