Vancouver has it's best July in 60 years (sunshine EVERY SINGLE DAY) and I've blogged only a few times.
This is not a coincidence.
This has been The Best Month Ever.
Every single day has been good.
I am the luckiest person.
Despite my best intentions to actually write this evening ... I ended up sitting on the deck at the lake with 4 other females watching the lightning storm, talking and eating berries with whipped cream.
And just now? Finished watching Breaking Dawn with two sweet nineteen year olds.
I will get to this tomorrow. Possibly.
This month, things I am:
In the meantime, things I am thankful for:
1. Good books (Love Does by Bob Goff. Seriously. Go read it.)
2. Fun movies (Laughed myself stupid at The Heat)
3. Challenging job (Budget 2014 was out to kill me this month)
4. This place on the lake (racking up a ton of warm memories this summer)
5. Summer storms
6. Evening breezes
7. The sound of the creek
8. Facebook conversations with the boy in Uganda
9. Evenings with my mom, watching BBC's Robin Hood
10. Gentle visits with my dad
11. A freezing cold basement bedroom
14. Friends with convertibles
15. Mango gelato