Not all colours look good together.
I am unsure how to save this page and am utterly unmotivated to complete it.
See what I mean?
That bright yellow green is screaming. It's SO wrong.
There still are a handful of leaves to be coloured and I just don't know.
It's only a colouring book?!
In the grand scheme of things, this doesn't matter?!
Forget I mentioned it.
Three things I'm thankful for:
1. Mindless, unimportant, Keep-Your-Hands-Busy-While-You're-Chatting-With-The-Almighty projects.
2. Amazing weather. Just spectacular. I have enjoyed it from inside my office all day, and from inside the house this evening. It's laundry day and I can't skip. But tomorrow? Boy howdie. Straight from work to someplace with fresh air.
3. Roasted vegetables. Who knew? Haha.
4. THIS story... 'Driving Miss Norma"... follow along on Facebook:
Norma, a 90-year-old woman from Michigan, was diagnosed with uterine cancer just two days after her husband passed away. Doctors presented her with some options: undergo surgery, radiation, or chemotherapy. Her answer?
“I’m 90 years old, I’m hitting the road.”
Six months later, Norma is enjoying an adventure of a lifetime with her son and daughter-in-law on an epic road trip across the United States. So far, their adventures have led them to a wide range of travel destinations, including Mt. Rushmore, Yellowstone National Park, the Rocky Mountains, and Disney World. And get this—Norma’s favorite activity was going on a hot air balloon ride over central Florida!
Norma’s story has inspired many others to live life to its fullest, one adventure at a time.
5. THIS article on marriage and happiness:
6. And I'm thankful for the German language. SO many good words that we need to incorporate into our day to day English conversations. Their literal meanings are spot on...
I mean, really? How perfect is THIS:
Ah. HIP GOLD. YES!
I may be guilty of this: