Three Things I'm Thankful For:
1. Long weekends. Like, EXTRA long, long weekends. Our office was closed on Friday, so I've been enjoying these overcast, rainy days since Thursday evening.
2. Movie dates with friends who love movies. Captain American's Civil War is great. If you've seen the other movies in this series, you will not be disappointed with this one.
3. Cabins in the woods, next to the mountains beside a lake. Especially when your youngest kids and their newly engaged friends come to hang out too.
4. CHRIS TOMLIN concerts. You should probably see him at least once in your life time. And you should see him with your cousin and friend. Because there's nothing quite like worshipping with people you love.
5. Answered prayer. About lost cats.
6. Pajamas that are about two sizes too large. SO comfortable.
7. BBQed salmon.
8. Waking up to the smell of bacon. (And eggs and hashed browns and toast and tea and orange juice...) Daughters are the absolute best. x 1000.
9. The night song of the crickets.
10. The internet.