But by the weekend, I should be reunited with my laptop. Yay!
Three things I am thankful for:
1. I have a phone.
2. For only $250 my laptop will be repaired and all my files will be saved.
3. I live in this country where I have the opportunity to work and the freedom to play. And pray.
5. Queen size beds.
6. People who write, draw, act, sing, dream.
7. Friends who want to hang out.
8. People who crunch numbers, add columns, pound nails, make decisions, teach others, run presses, raise children.
9. Book clubs and conversations about books.
10. I am thankful for lives well-lived. Like Corrie ten Boom's.