I am thankful for:
1. Cousins who come from far-away lands.
2. And invite us to visit them at their parent's new retirement/independent living situation in Abby. (ONE OF THESE DAYS I WILL HAVE A PLACE AND I WILL SAY, THE NEXT TIME YOU'RE IN CANADA - HEY, LET'S VISIT AT MY HOUSE. AND I WILL SERVE THE TEA.)
3. Facebook messages so filled with kind words that I just sat back and had a little cry, and others that took me totally by surprise and had me smiling like a fool all day. I friggen love the internet.
4. Skilled lab technicians who know how to draw blood painlessly and quickly.
5. Friends who don't give up.
6. Frogs and crickets who provide sweet lullabies every evening.
7. Easter Sunday.