Taken from Andie's blog:
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I was almost named Korina (Corrina?) (Kareena?) after a Frank Sinatra (?) song. They couldn't decide how to spell it, so they went with Jane.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
What day is it today? Saturday? Lessseee. Nope not today. Yesterday? Nope. So it was Thursday. Yes. It was Thursday when I got the mail. Is that, like, a personal record for me? 48 hours with no tears.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Hmm. What an interesting question. I like it when my hand is relaxed, the writing instrument is a BIC and I can spread out my elbows on a table top when I write. However, that said, I wish my handwriting was more consistent. Like my mom's. Her's is beautiful.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Chicken? On a ceasar salad.
Tuna with melted cheese on a bagel?
Smoked turkey breast in a wrap?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I think so. I hope so.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Mostly with my kids. Not with friends. I'm nicer to my friends.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Probably not. I'm 46, and if I haven't done it yet (and it hasn't made my list of things to do in the next 1001 days) I guess it's not that important to me.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I have a feeling it would be Special K with those choclate flakes. Haven't tried it yet.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I grew up in Surrey.
We don't remember to close doors, either.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Spiritually? I'd say yes.
Emotionally? Strong enough 24 days of the month.
Mentally? Yeah. I guess. How would one know for sure?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Orange. But only when eaten while walking along the beach.
DQ soft serve, however, can be eaten anywhere.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Whether they weigh more or less than me.
15. RED OR PINK?
Neither as a house color.
Never together, especially in the garden.
For bridesmaids to wear? Pink.
As a lipstick color? Pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I love Andie's answer, so I'll copy it: My exterior.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Right now? This very second? I miss my kids. I like having them around.
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Navy blue track pants with new New Balance shoes, white with navy accents.
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
My inner voice.
No I'm not. The TV is on TBS, so I'm listening to some 'Bill Nye the Science Guy look-alike" talk about the World's Worst Jobs. He's talking about goat poo right now.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Supper being prepared by someone other than me.
Freshly washed bedding.
Sawdust and freshly cut 2 x 4's.
Chocolate brownies fresh from the oven.
At Creationfest, my favorite smell is entering a honey bucket and being overwhelmed with the scent of blue sanitation water, indicating I'm the first one in a cleaned potty. NOTHING beats that.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Drew. Telling me he was going to stay at Baps' and Nan's place for night.
25. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Ocean's 13 last weekend.
26. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Navy tank top.
27. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Usually summer. But for some reason, I'm not all that excited about this one.
28. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hmmm. There are days when I crave a good kiss. You know what I mean. But I can't picture the face that belongs to the lips that I want a kiss from. So, for right now, hugs are good.
29. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Kite Runner.
30. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
I didn't watch anything. But the Simpsons seemed to be on most of the evening.
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
My boys, visiting with each other.
Words of encouragement.
NOT the dog in the house behind us barking.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Neither; Mika. Much to my boys' horror.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Italy? France? Switzerland? Austria? Belgium? Germany? Amsterdam? Which is farthest?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can make mountains out of molehills in a matter of seconds.
If you're bored - cut, paste and post your answers to your blog or facebook page.
Or am I the only bored person on the internet tonight?