Do you remember back in October, when life was simpler and the days were longer, three friends and I booked flights to Puerto Vallarta? (By the way, I've been pronouncing this as PORTO VALL ARTA all this time. Max informed me this evening that it is pronounced VI ARTA. What the heck? Why didn't I know that?)
I got an email sometime during the past 3 weeks with this in the subject line:
URGENT: PLEASE CALL Flight change for JANEMARLENE MS O
And the content of the email said:
Dear Expedia.ca Customer,
We have received notice from Frontier Airlines that they have:
* Cancelled 2 of your flights.
It is important that we speak to you as soon as possible to review changes from the carrier so that we can discuss alternatives.
They gave me a 1 -800 number to call.
Guess how many hours total I've been on hold?
Guess how frustrating this has been?
Guess how I'm interpretting this?
As a sign from God that I shouldn't go ...
Hey, thanks for all the doll houses! I lOVE the internet.
1. For Jared. He starts on Wednesday at 2.
2. For my dad. He meets Jared on Wednesday at 2.
3. For my mom. She's having the post-op blues.
Three things I'm thankful for:
1. Yay! Jared starts on Wednesday at 2.
2. I'm using the lines in my notebook again. (I have this coiled notebook in a cool colour with 5 sections that I write notes in all day long. Mostly I use it for work, keeping track of phone call conversations, meeting notes, to do lists, etc. After I've dealt with something, I highlight it in pink. So pink pages can be skipped over... The last section in the book is where I keep personal notes and these past 3 weeks I've been randomly scribbling notes anywhere on the page with no regard for lines or order. Today, I made an orderly list, using the lines. I must be getting better. Not feeling so overwhelmed. Hallejuyah.)
3. I don't live in Saudi Arabia.