THIS is a moving post from a blog I've just started following. READ IT NOW. After you've read this post, read the whole blog. So good. By the way? She's pregnant again.
Also? Read THIS. ANOTHER blog I've started reading. This was the first post I read, then I read almost all of the rest. She's a great writer with a strong voice. And there's some good wisdom here. Especially if you're in your mid-20's. And recently married.
Visit with dad today:
Me: So, Uncle John and Aunt Mary were here to see you a few days ago?
Him: Yes. He's still bald.
Me: Hmmm. That's too bad.
Him: But Julie is not bald.
Me. True story.
Later in his room, while watching Shane for the gazillionth time -
Him: Can you carry me?
Me: Nope. Can you carry me?
Me: I guess we'll just keep using this chair to get you around then, right?
Him. I guess.
1. Lovely evenings randomly bumping into people who inspire me with their stories.
2. Clint and Jesse meeting me at the cabin to do the final fixes on the septic system.
3. Mike, our neighbour, who helped. Brian and Janet, our other neighbours, who came by to be neighbourly.
4. People who give excellent hugs. Yes, Edith, I'm totally looking at you.
5. Forgiveness. Holy Hannah. So, so, so very thankful that He accepts my 'sorry's' and loves me anyway.
Saw this on Friday night. Twas good. 6.5/10
By the way? I named my beautiful boy:
... After THIS face -
What were we thinking?