I am the old dog in the above equation.
The new trick was learning the updated n revised version of the project management program that we use.
The smiley face - is all mine.
Three things I'm thankful for:
1. The way God is always at work. Seriously cool to see glimpses of that.
2. Unexpected moments with my kids. And the best texts ever. From Max: "There's a show at the Art Gallery I think we should all go to." Messages like this make me So Happy.
3. Although no one said anything, and I didn't get the job review as promised/threatened, I wasn't escorted off the premises last week - so I guess I passed my probation period :) YAY. Now that my teeth are looked after, and I'm off all meds- I've got full dental and medical. :)
4. This girl's enthusiasm for life:
5. And the conversation I had with Drew while we watched her play.
6. Music. Loud, fun, sing-a-long-able music.