1. I am obsessing over
- the fact that I AM MOVING. To a new living situation. Nothing will be the same. I can't even imagine what it will look like. Can I afford a house? A townhouse? A condo? Will it be fabulous? Or gross? Will it have green shag carpet? And harvest gold appliances? Or a bidet? And covered deck? Siiiigggggh.
- Yes, yes, yes, I still am up to my eyeballs in appreciation for British accents. And I have found out I'm not alone in this so I refuse to feel guilty about it. Don't even try.
- Twitter feeds. Some of them are so fun.
2. I am working on
- getting boxes
- learning about landing pages at work
3. I am thinking about
- Clint. He'll be spending the summer in Uganda. He's leaving June 3 and won't be back til the Fall. After Africa? He'll be in Nepal for a month.
- All the good memories I have in this home. When I moved in, I acknowledged this place as a gift from God. And it has been.
4. I am anticipating
- South Delta's Strawberry Tea on Tuesday night.
- this summer. Two weddings and a couple of concerts.
- my birthday. I'm turning older next Saturday. Time just keeps on ticking, don't it?
- a surprise or two from God in the upcoming season.
- some answered prayer.
5. I am listening
- to the Starks and the Lannisters bicker. Re-watching a previous season of Game of Thrones.
6. I am eating
- absolutely nothing at the moment. But because Drew and Andrew were here earlier, I ordered pizza. So there's a chance I may have another slice. Because it's here. And I have no self control.
7. I am praying for
- Clint, who's driving home from Sasquatch festival through the night.
- Clint, who's going far away this summer.
- Max and Drew because they are my boys.
- God's guidance as I look for for a new place to live.
- My dad and mom. Because. This isn't how either of them imagined their retirement years.
- Jeff Bucknam. Pastor at Northview. Because our pastors need protection.
- My friends' marriages.
- The FOTF Marriage Tour. Great things are happening across our country. Praying that the BC events (Chilliwack and Kelowna) will be well attended.
- My future daughter-in-laws.
- Certain aspects of the entertainment industry.
8. I am reading
- Jayber Crow for my next book club meeting. And that's about it. One book a month. WHO AM I?
9. I am happy about
- My job
- Having someone to go to church with me - two Saturdays in a row
- knowing I pray to a God who loves to listen
- all three boys are employed
- I stopped biting my nails
- Now that my house is sold - I don't have to weed my gardens (Is that tacky?)
10. I am wishing
- that I will find a house next weekend