1. This bed. I know I've mentioned it before, but I really, really love this bed. When I move, I am going to buy myself one Just Like This One. Maybe I'll buy two... I'd like to replace mine at the lake too.
2. It's SPRING! Not my favouritest time of year, but a close third.
3. Glad I have friends who like spontaneous evening walks.
4. Thankful that people have been buying tickets to see Irreplaceable this week. Astounded that Colossus is already sold old.
5. Turkey leftovers. Ten thousand turkey sandwiches later, I'm still going strong.
6. Thankful for the integrity of the people I work with.
7. This verse, I'm thankful for this verse: Eph 3:20 Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.
8. I am thankful for British TV shows. Watching Sherlock Holmes right now.
9. I am thankful for the color green. I think God is particularly partial to it.
10. I am so very, very thankful that I live in this corner of the world.