I'm not a barrel of laughs these days, so it was best that I take my nauseas self and cull photos.
And listen to sermons online.
Listened to two from the Dave series at Northview. And one from the James series at Westside.
(Do you need links, or can you look those up yourself?)
My notes include:
- Revenge seeking is a sign of practical atheism.
- When you seek revenge you are saying, “there is no one in the universe who will plead my cause”
- The only person who has the power and authority to accomplish justice in this situation, is me. Because I see all. I know all.
- It is difficult to respond to uncommon kindness with hatred.
- There are things you can do today that will make a difference in 10,000 years.
- What’s your Tarshish? What is God calling you to do? That, like Jonah, you are running from?
So much to think about while I threw out thousands of photos.
My ruthlessness opened up 10 gigs of space on my laptop.
While I was at it, I finished the Vacation Blog Posts for Days 1 and 2.
Go have a peak. It was a great trip and those first 48 hours were non-stop sight seeing.
You should totally plan on going to Denver on your next vacation.
Day 1 is here.
Day 2 is here.
Three things I'm thankful for:
1. Beautiful night for a walk in the neighbourhood. After a week of sloth-like behaviour, I walked 6400 steps, including two hills.
2. Afternoon naps.
3. I lǝɐɹuǝp soɯǝʇɥᴉuƃ uǝʍ ʇopɐʎ˙