Monday, April 18, 2016
Things I'm thankful for:
1. Two hours of full sunshine this afternoon.
2. Warm evening walk, in the neighbourhood, by myself. And it was lovely.
3. Church services where we sing my top two favorite songs.
4. Text messages from my soon-to-be daughter saying, "thanks, momma".
5. New lipstick. Haha. It's the little things.
6. I'm thankful for how amazingly sweet the air smells these days. All the Laurel, the Cherry Blossoms, the Lilacs...
7. Yams and sweet potatoes.
9. Nail clippers
10. To do lists that have boxes with check marks.
11. Fine point pens
12. Washing machines and dryers
13. Postage stamps
15. Slow, quiet weekends
16. Baby powder