(From a Facebook post on Saturday)
1. She is sitting in front of the TV, what is she watching? Young and the Restless, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy, Antique Road Show, Outlander, Elementary, Fixer Upper, Poldark, and all W Network movies.
2. What dressing does she eat on her salad? Her favorite is Julie's homemade 1,000 Island. Or Heinz Cucumber dressing.
3. Name something she hates. People who talk slowly. Anything red, orange or yellow.
4. What does she like to drink?
Black coffee first thing in the morning.
5. Favorite song?
Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen
6. What is her nickname for you?
Don't think she ever had one for me. Or for any of us.
7. What does she collect?
Creamware china. Turquoise decorative items, books, wooden dolls, Windy Meadows Pottery houses, craft supplies, ancestry information, purple paper clips
8. What would she eat every day if she could?
Anything Julie cooks.
9. What is her favorite color?
Turquoise and cream
10. What would she never wear?
A red bikini and knee high support hose.
11. What is her favorite pro sports team?
12. What is something that you do that she wishes you didn't?
Walk by myself in the evening.
13. You bake her her favorite cake, what is it?
Her favorite cake is not a cake - it's the pre-cake. She likes licking the bowl of chocolate cake batter.
14. Favorite animal?
Not a fan of any animals.
15. What could she spend all day doing if she could? If her knees would cooperate, I think she'd like to spend a day wandering through home decorating stores (Pier One and Homesense etc) and garden centers, stopping for coffee often.
16. What's her favorite sweet?
17. One of her favorite memories? Her grade 11 year at MEI, living in a shack with no running water or heat and sharing a double bed with 2 girlfriends, dating like a rock star.
18. Her favorite season? She loves being inside, sitting in cozy, warm settings with mood lighting ... so I'll say winter.
19. Favorite alcoholic drink?
Brown cow, made by Daryl, or coolers with Mandi and Jule.
20. You're in jail & you call her, what's her response?
"What? There must be some mistake...WHO ARE YOU WITH?"
Thanks, mom, for sharing your home and your heart with me, Drew and Dani.
Thanks for loving me all the days of my life...
Happy Mother's Day,