Last week at the lake:
|Pic Credit: Jenn Sy|
Instead of walking, I've been reading:
- Challenges undertaken for the greater good bind us to people. Challenges undertaken for personal comfort lead to isolation.
- If you were to choose a logo for your life, what would you choose?
- Do you like God?
- It is God's presence, not comfortable circumstances, that brings people to their best versions of themselves.
- Some people don't worry just occasionally. They worry recreationally.
- No one becomes happy if their main goal is to be happy.
- God designed us to delight in our actual lives.
- When you fail to become the person God designed, all the rest of us miss out on the gift you were made to give.