Welcome to my blog.
It's loosely based on the truth.
Saturday, August 9, 2014
Happy Birthday, Drewbs
How is that even possible?
I am so glad you're my son. Like, real glad.
Other than that rocky start, when you were the world's worst baby, I have loved watching you grow and learn and mature... You are pretty amazing.
My prayer for you this year:
May the Lord bless and protect you; may the Lord’s face radiate with joy because of you; may he be gracious to you, show you his favor, and give you his peace.
Three things I'm thankful for:
1. Evening walks with friends along the promenade at White Rock. Three times in two weeks with three different friends. It never gets old.
2. And each visit to the beach includes gelato. So thankful for so many gelato shops along the strip.
3. I am thankful that every night there's another sunset. I can keep deleting photos of sunsets off my computer because God'll make another one.
4. I am thankful for friends who don't mind driving up to the lake with me at midnight. I am here with author, Eliza Gordon. She's going to spend the weekend writing a book. I'm going to spend the weekend reading her book:
5. I am thankful for the moon:
6. I am thankful for the sun. And I'm especially a fan of the way it sets: